CycloManiacs2 CycloManiacs2

I have awaited this for so long.

And I'm pleased to see it now.

Snailiad Snailiad

Jeez,

This is such a long game! But it's ever so addicting! This game has had me in front of my computer for hours :)

Austin Powers Soundboard Austin Powers Soundboard

Oprah.

Yeah.

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

I Can Never Go All The Way :(

I can't get her to sex me.

Space is Key Space is Key

Stop Bitching,

It's not impossible you assholes. I beat it with somewhere around 615. I will say that the game poses quite and experts challenge but aren't games SUPPOSED to be hard?

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

It Tested My Patience

I was imparticularly annoyed by the touchy controls, I would simply tap to the right or left and end up dead in water. The overall style is great and the theme music is amazing; I just would have loved to be more able to beat it.

Turbocar Racing Turbocar Racing

Awful.

This game did not interest me for more than three seconds. It lacks anything remotely progressive storywise and it just flatout isn't good. I'm almost positive that I've seen something exactly like this before as well.

endeavor endeavor

I, Myself Enjoyed This Game Very Much

The style of this game already gives the game an amazing status in my mind. It's designed so well that it could almost be a legitamate game. As Much as I would have like to have more fighting involved in the game I still enjoyed solving the numorous puzzles and such. One thing that really amused me was achieving the fruit of life. I haven't beaten it yet but I can't wait to find out the ending!